Click to Home
Go To Search
PrintEmail Page
HomeGovernmentDepartmentsResidentsBusinessAbout Us
How do I register my utility type vehicle (UTV and ATV)?
Effective 10/18/2011 the limited use of utility type vehicles is approved by Columbus ordinance. In order to operate your utility type vehicle you must have valid registration obtained from the city of Columbus. The registration form can be downloaded from this site and completed in advance. You will have to bring the completed registration and proof of ownership to the Columbus Police Department along with the required $10.00 fee. The owner must bring their title for all utility type vehicles 2011 and later. All registrations will require an inspection by the Police Department.


Show All Answers

1. How long can a vehicle park in the street?
2. Does my child need to ride in a car seat?
3. How do you handle disturbing the peace complaints?
4. How do I register my utility type vehicle (UTV and ATV)?
5. What happens to the fine and court costs I pay for my citation?