Columbus Public Library offers…
- Wireless internet access.
- Public access computers.
- Laptops and iPads.
- Printing from the public access computers and laptops, and your own devices.
- Copying, faxing, and scanning to USB & email.
- Digital projectors & projector screen for checkout. To reserve a digital projector for specific dates, call or stop by the library.
- Makerspace - See our brochure for details.
- Makerspace 101 tutorials online.
- Tech Tuesday program offers training for use of our online resources and help with your electronic devices.
- Book-a-Librarian for individual appointments.
- Emails or texts reminding cardholders of items due.
- Meeting Room available for use on a first come, first serve basis. Same day walk-ins are welcome, although reservations can be made. Please review the Library Auditorium and Meeting Room Policy for details.
- Microfilm & microfiche reader/printer.
- Tax forms & booklets distributed as they are provided by the IRS.
- Exam proctoring services.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) for items not in the library collection. Items borrowed from another library generally arrive within two weeks and can usually be checked out for one month. Complete the for details and requests.
- Delivery services for homebound patrons.