Columbus Parks and Recreation
Check out our Summer Brochure: Click Here
Summer Registration opens April 10th, 2022
- Rec-It Series (55+): Every Monday in May, 2pm @ Aquatic Center
- Week 1: Card Games & Coffee
- Week 2: Balance and Exercise
- Week 3: Crafts & Coffee
- Week 4: Nature Walk
- Lifeguard Classes: April 7, 8, 10
- Swim Lessons Session 6: April 17-May 2nd
- School Day Out Swimming: April 21, 12pm-4pm
- Celebrate Trails Day: April 22nd: Lake Esther 2pm
- Reef's Dive & Movie: April 22nd, 7pm-9pm
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lifeguard Classes: May 22-24
- Pawnee Plunge Opens: May 27th
News & Announcements
Stay informed and connect with Parks & Recreation
Mark your calendars for Celebrate Trails Day—Rails-to-Trails Conservancy’s annual springtime celebration of America’s trails—on Saturday, April 22.
This year, Celebrate Trails Day also falls on Earth Day, so it’s the perfect time to head outside and enjoy Columbus's trails!
Join Parks & Rec, C.A.R.T, the CVB and Keep Columbus Beautiful at Lake Esther for a community walk starting at 2pm!
***More Event Details To Come***
Summer Brochure 2023: Click Here
Registration for all programs opens on April 10th, 2023