2022 Fall League Information
As you fill out the Adult Columbus Softball & Nebraska ASA Waiver/Release of Liability & Roster Form, please keep the following in mind.
- Rosters must be returned the Parks & Rec staff by August 17th, 2022. Team registrations will be at the Gerrard Concession stands and available to pick up on Tuesdays between 6pm-9pm and Wednesdays between 6pm-10pm.
- Remember to circle which league your team would like to play in on the top of the roster
- D=Most Competitive, E-Rec= Least Competitive
- Check Yes or No if your team plans on working concession stand. $100 bond this season.
- An email address and cell number of team contact is required! This will be the route of communication for league updates and rain outs.
- All equipment must comply with the ASA equipment rules for the 2022 season
- Regulation bases will be played at a distance of 70’
- All bats used must have an “ASA” certified sticker. If purchasing a new bat, it must have an “ASA 2013” certified sticker on it.
- Regulation Balls (must be optic yellow ASA balls).
- ASA 2022 Rule book is available on the ASA website at the following address: http://www.ASASoftball.com
- The roster must be signed by all of the players listed on the form prior to the first game being played. If a player is added during the year, they must contact the Parks and Recreation Coordinator (Sydney Winger) to have the original team roster signed prior to him/her playing their first game. Remember you can only be on one roster in men’s, women’s or coed divisions. A player can NOT play in more than one division in each league. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Umpire fees are included in your registration fee.
- Rescheduling of regular season games must be done prior to September 19, 2022. No games can be rescheduled after September 19, 2022. Each team will only be allowed to reschedule 3 games prior to September 19, 2022. Rainouts are the only exception.
- The season will start August 23/24.
- Emails & Text messages will be sent to the team captains when the schedule and the team info is ready.
- Team registration and league information are available at: http://www.columbusne.us/571/Parks-Recreation
If you have questions please contact Sydney Winger at 402-562-4261 or email her at Sydney.firstname.lastname@example.org.